View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
LibbieLu08
YT Addict

Default Retained deciduous teeth

Has anybody yorkie ever had this? What did you do about it? Is it genitic? How much did it cost to remove the extra teeth?

I just got back from my FL trip yesterday night. Went to go pick her up at the BF's house and decided to give her a full grooming since I've been gone for 10 days without her. I started for some reason decided to look at her teeth and saw four little teeth on top. . which is normal. I looked behind it to make sure it wasn't yellow or anything and I saw that there was another set of four teeth! OMG . How can I be soooo blind?! How come I never caught this before? I'm so sad now! I have to take her to the vet asap to get it removed. I'm going to sched an appointment tomorrow for her to see her new vet. She seems fine and everything. It never seem to bother her. She still nibbles on my fingers and lick here and there but I never thought anything of her cause it was kinda like..thats her thing. I freaked out and started to look online and came across that is it Retained deciduous teeth.

LibbieLu08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!