View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 10:44 AM   #1
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Default Help! We HAVE to board Wosie...

OK, don't hate me for this please! My hubby and I are going away for 17 days (Hawaii, too far to take her with us) and we need to board Wosie for the time we are gone. We used to board our precious old ones at the vets before they passed on, and they did OK. But Wosie is only 4 months old, and I am afraid she is going to be an emotional wreck when we get home. The women at the vets already adore her (have seen her 4 times) and I know they will spend as much time as they can with her, but hey, they have a business to run too. I don't know anyone else who can take her, so that's out. I also do not want a stranger in my house while we are gone, so no house sitter will do. It's the vets, no other way.

I am asking if there is any suggestions you have that will make her time easier and make her feel comfortable. I will bring her food, bed, favorite toys, and her blankie. I will also wear an old T-shirt for a while and let her have that too. I just fear that she will be a nut case from being crated so much, and of course I already know I will have to start at square one for potty training. Sigh... I wish there was another way, but there's not. Any suggestions you can give me, please do. We leave on the 1st.

THANKS!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!