Thread: Gracie Report
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Gracie Report

What a joy we have adopted!
Gracie is just about the sweetest little thing I've ever met. She is quiet and a little timid but coming around. Last night Skeeter tried to steal her treat and she really growled at him. LOL Kinda surprised all of us - the two were kissing noses shortly after that. (Skeeter is such a little manipulator)

We went to the vet last night and she got a cortisone shot for her itching. She is in good health and isn't too underweight. We have scheduled her spay for this Friday - she will have the whole works done teeth, toenails, blood test, X-rays and all of her shots. Vet said it is important that we get the Frontline on her after that. I can't believe that she would still have flea eggs on her after a flea bath and a groomer visit but we won't take any chances.

The groomer trimmed all of her long hair off so her bitten off hair stubble didn't stand out so much but it is remarkable how fast her hair is growing back in already. We have kept her in pj's so she can't chew. DH and I both think she looks like a little deer right now!

Hope to post photos soon but she is really difficult to photograph. I won't give up!

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!