Thread: My Mommy says
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 04:32 AM   #3
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOY View Post
My Mommy says that I'd better stay away from her 'puter cause I hurted it when I chewed off a couple of keys. They weren't even tasty either.

Mommy has been on that 'puter all day it seems just ordering and ordering and I love it. 'Cause you see, when Mommy orders my secret buddy friend something, she gets me one, too!

Mommy says I'm an SB myself. She said in my case it stood for "spoiled brat" and then she laughed so I know it must be a really good thing to be an SB.

Mommy is tired 'cause she has shopped and snooped all the day long. That's why I get to sneak on here right now. Mommy's is asleep with her eyes open, I think. She hasn't made any of those scary sounds so I'm not totally convinced she's down for the count.

Anyway, I'll tell you what Mommy told Daddy on the phone and it can be your very first hint of our buddies! Mommy said that we got a really nice one.

Did that narrow it down very much? Mommy likes her new buddy just as much as she did Miss Christina and Miss Sarah. She says I will like my new buddy, too.

Oops...gotta go. Mommy woked up. See ya!
aaawww Taffy! Dis is Dex! I sooooo knows what you mean! I chewed da keys off moms waptop wong time ago, when it was new she said. Mommy finally bought a new waptop wast week and she won't wet me NEAR it!!! wwwwaaaahhhhh I haves to sneak weally weally quick and quiet!

soooo I know from ya hint dat I is not your buddy again but dats ok, you need to spoil some other wucky Yorkie!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!