View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #11
Barbara08
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelakc View Post
well my Zsa Zsa is 16 weeks old and is now doing worse than what she was a couple weeks ago... she is peeing on the pads usually... but will not poop outside or on the pads.... she will be out for 30 minutes and come in and poop... on the floor or in her crate. I am at a loss.... I am going to try the xpen to see if that makes a difference. Let me know if you figure anything out lol=)

I'm not having a problem with Bianca pooping in the house. I do have a few suggestions. If she poops in the house ,tell her "no" then take the poop and Zsa Zsa outside to her designated area and put the poop down for her to smell it. Leave the poop there and take her to that designated area several times a day. Telling her "go potty". If she goes potty then you give her a treat. Every time she goes in that area you will need to give her a treat (very important). I do this for Bianca and has worked very well for me. If you want her to go outside then you will need to eliminate the pee pads. I think this confuses a puppy. Let me know if this works for you. Best of luck!
Barbara08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!