Thread: My poor denzel
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #9
Gennies
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesha View Post
yes sugarmamma i just started feeding him yogurt when you made that post about your homemade yogurt about a month ago. as far as the washing soap its been the same since i first got him. its arm and hammer detergent. i also read a reply someone said vinegar and hot water?
My daughter had an allergy to laundry soap as a baby. We had to use that baby detergent (can't think of the name, sorry she's 17 now) that was unscented and do an extra rinse on it too.

My poodle is super sensitive too, bites on her feed a lot. About three weeks ago I started using Tropiclean's OxyMed (Medicated Oatmeal treatment rinse) it's like conditioner. Says it that it helps with seborrhea, scaling, eczema, hot spots, flaking and flea bite dermatitis. I don't know if that will work for you, but it's helped my poodle tons.

IMO I really don't like Science Diet food. Read the ingredients, it's not much better that the stuff at Walmart. I use Evo. It's grain free and high quality ingredients. Just a suggestion. Please, let us know what the blood results reveal.
((((((HUGS))))))))
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!