View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
EXOTICYORKIES
YT 500 Club Member

Default I cant believe this!

You know what this is sad i thought this forum was about yorkielove ,i have had a member up at 5 am this morning harassing me about a post that i told everyone about the contest because i am not a selfish individual ,while i may not win the contest i felt as though why not invite my yt friends /members to get a shot at it also and this member has the nerve to post these rude comments about she dont want me to pm her anymore when she initiated this .i am going to be a bigger person and still continue to be cordial on this forum because frankly i like yt and i am not going to let anything negative drive me away ,i have found great wonderful homes for my babies have met great people onthis site and has learned from those who are not selfish and that we are here because we wll have one thing in common yorkieluv!so i am going to end this post on anote to say if i made 1 person upset by trying to help my yt members win thecontest because i am not selfish 2 bad because this is how i recieve my blessings by sharing and i will continue to be blessed and maybe if you open up your heart and not have these selfish tendecies you will be blessed too so goodluck again to all the yt members who did not know about this contest and now do because i shared peace and yorkie loveeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!