View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 07:52 AM   #9
RoxyLuv
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieMother View Post
Victoria does use more treats as she is to be postive based and therefore should be the opposite of the other fellow that in the TV.
There would be no scolding non done by her on or off screeen. Just not the way that she should be working.
She makes it look easy as she got the timing and the knowledge that most of us do not have as yet. Including the other fellows on TV.. ie ceaser or brad.

I actually like to know what a static mat is. ( I did google it but I am not sure that what came up is that is being talked about) Are they going around zapping dogs on air again? Last time he did that a dog bit its owner and he got repremanded by the organization that governs animals in moveis and TV and told no more.

JL
Well, I've seen Victoria really get into people's faces when they get uncooperative & negative with her. Granted the people had it coming, but I have seen it myself. However, the people end up changing their attitudes & become cooperative. Sometimes that's the only way to get through to some people. It's not her approach with the dogs.

Static mat is electrical with settings. Victoria jumped when she touched it, said it hurt & mat was set on low. Of course she insisted it no longer be used.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!