View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 07:44 AM   #13
starr728
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
Although the rough and tumble, over active puppy is more the usual, it is also normal for them to be laid back and not attack every moving thing. My girl Sadie (RIP) was a doll baby. She never nipped or even chewed on my fingers, never bit at the brush, and never ran ninety miles an hour in figure eights around my house. She loved to cuddle in a lap and gets lots of loving attention. She also did not play with toys. She prefered instead to just be petted and talked softly to. That was her "thing" and I had the best of both worlds. Ben was my crazy, attack the toy dog who loved to play and rough house. Sadie was my pretty lap dog who could sit for as long as you would pet and coo at her. I miss Sadie -- she was such a sweetheart!
I was glad to read this about your sweet lil' Sadie (so sorry for your loss) I had just wondered and after reading your post it makes me feel more at ease. I just was worried about her but today she seems a lot more active she's already learned to jump up on the couch and get in my lap when she wants now Today I've seen her bark a couple of times at my youngest son when he runs she runs after him a few steps and barks LOL so today was a surprise I guess she is just learning and scoping us all out trying to figure out the best way to approach each of us with her sweet little personality!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!