View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #5
Lolasmom1211
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa Yorkie Mom View Post
Does any thing change in the household around that time. Does maybe someone leave for work or come home? I really can't help, my only thought is that maybe a change that occurs around that time may be upsetting her and she takes it out on him. Sorry thats all I got. Good luck and hang in there. That is a tough situation for all of you.
Nothing changes...it's really strange and is getting worse. It's like she is a little "control freak" my husband says....it used to just happen when Harley tried to jump off the bed. We would say "Harley, NO!" and she would bark and get between him and the edge of the bed to keep him from jumping...occasionally, she would nip towards his face until he would go lay back down and not try to jump. If he ever did jump, she would just go crazy (she has never jumped off because she is way too small) - and by crazy, I mean she gets absolutely frantic until he gets back where he is "supposed" to be. And when he did come back, she would try to "punish" him by biting him around his face. Of course I would not let her, but now it is getting worse and it's anything he does at night! I'm just afraid it will continue to get worse and worse and I don't know how to stop it. The rest of the time, she is an absolute pleasure to have around.
Lolasmom1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!