Thread: Help, new puppy
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
Sushi123
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Help, new puppy

Hi everyone, I'm a "newbee" to this sight, as I am to new to EVER HAVING A PUPPY. I am disabled with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus. My cat of 17 years just passed. So all my friends came out of the woodword and raised the $1,300 for my new Yorkie, Sushi. I don't have her yet. I will be picking her up August 18th. I feel OVERWELMED with all the start-up things I need for her. So I thought you guys could help me. I mentioned my disabilities because she will be INDOOR TRAINED only. I cannot count on my legs to go on walks and the disease is not responding to medication. So I purchased the wee wee pad that you can wash like 259 times, and it brings two. I bought a bed, playpen, pin brush, Nylabones, purse type carrier (do I need anything more than a purse?), some toys.

Also I will be socializing her through puppy classes. I know how important socializing her is. But my breeder is a believer in never letting them go on the grass. So Sushi is already trained with newspaper. ANY ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE ME ON ANYTHING WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Thank you so much!!
Sushi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!