View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #17
twahlstrand
Senior Yorkie Talker

We had like a month to come up with a name, we had a pic of him and he was to be my hubbys dog so I was going to let him come up with a name he didn't really know what to name him so he said he looked like an ewok so I did some searching for ewok names and I came across different sites with dog names, so we wrote down like five of them, we would wait until we got him home to see what he responded to, well my mom looked at his pic and said he looked like Oscar the grouch, I told my hubby that and he said his dad's middle name was Oscar and his grandfathers name was Oscar, so that is how Oscar got his name and well he needed a middle name we would get upset with him and it became Oscar Mayer, that is how he got his middle name.

Our or my little girl well her name was a name that I have always wanted to have a dog named for many many years I heard it along time ago and liked it, so that is how Keysha got her name then she needed a middle name and I thought my moms middle name is Marie and she had a real good friend named Jean who I called my auntie when I was a kid and hubbys moms middle name was Jean, he had a sister how has passed named Jeananne his other sisters middle name is Marie. That is how Keysha got to be Keysha JeanMarie. It is interesting how people name there animals.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!