View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:25 PM   #29
cj125
Mia, Max and Moe's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
No doubt what the 'connection' is, is that she bought a show prospect from Anna, failed to show it,or champion it per Anna's contract in a certain amount of time and Anna got it back. That's what her contract states. if you fail to finish the dog within a certain period of time, Anna will take it back and either show it continuing to co-own or turn it over to a handler and you pay the bill. She has very strict contracts. What blows my mind is how in the world Anna Stringer came to sell this person a dog.

Yes, it looks like the breeder is showing this dog to it's Championship but he'll be in Storybook's breeding program.
http://storybookyorkies.com/scoutspage.html

Dee, you know it looks like a lot of the old time show/breeders are mentoring or at least letting people purchase some their CH dogs. I thinks it's a way to continue their lines. Most of them are getting on in age and it sure would be a shame if their fabulous lines ceased to exist. I just hope that they're using good judgement on those that they're entrusting their lines to.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!