View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:07 AM   #1
iwannayorkieplz
Yorkie Talker

Unhappy The Vet Called..My Baby Has Parasites:( Oh And I Just Found Out...

i'm likely PREGNANT...omg, lol. very very unexpected to say the least. i'm just nervous because, of course i do NOT want her to have them, but they did say it's quite common, to get them from the mother..is that true? they used two medical 'terms' for them to be treated but i cannot remember, i should have written it down, i guess when i pick up the meds today i can ask exactly what those two things were. i don't remember having this issue before w/ any past dog, maybe a early childhood pet where i cannot remember.

gross thing is, i caught her her trying to eat her own poops..EEEWWW...(may have gotten a quick taste b4 i got over to the pen when i awoke. she is NOT hungry lol.....since yesterday morning she's eating double as much as she was, if not tripple...getting quite an appetite so 3 lbs..not so sure about that one, lol, so she isn't hungry for sure, she had just ate, so why would they eat their own poo?? normal for pups? again my memory illudes me. i stopped her of course, but it's squeeved me, lol.

she came to me, knowing how to give kisses, SOO cute, so i kiss her alot, been avoiding now though, close to my mouth of course, since i heard, and i handle most of the poo and pee stuff...do you think if iam in fact pregnant, which seems to be the case... there is any reason to worry, because i didn't know, about eigther, lol.

thanks, im sure it's happened before to someone and all turned out well, just curious. TIA, michelle
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!