View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 05:00 AM   #1
spankita
Yorkie Yakker

Default Can Someone Help Me?

My 4 lb. Yorkie (Gidget) has been pacing like back and forth across the room and acts like she cannot even lay down and just acts like something is wrong and she is shivering all over..She did it the other night also and I gave her some Karo syrup as I was afraid maybe her sugar had dropped and then I thought maybe she had a belly ache and gave her just a smidgen of pepto bismol..She seemed to get ok and then did same thing again last night! She hardly eats anything ..She has had all her regular check-ups and everything was ok! Anyone know what could maybe be wrong? Also does anyone know any kind of food I could maybe give her to add a little weight on her? She is so tiny! She has been spayed when she was 7 months old and is now almost a year old..She eats Natural Balance now (what little she eats) and Natural Balance dog biscuits! Any help would be so appreciated as if she does this again I am for sure taking her to the vet but, after both episodes she acts fine as if nothing is wrong..Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
spankita is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!