View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #14
GAOMariposa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Her guarantee does not have a length of time her pups are covered for. Just that you have to have them checked by a vet within 72 hours.

She states that she breeds for show dogs, however has no Champions with the Story Book suffix on them.
Here is the reply I got from her today about the guarantee (the writing in red are her responses):

Hello. Thank you again for your reply. I do have a few more questions:

I saw the health guarantee on the website, but it isn't clear how long the health guarantee is good for. Story Book puppies We give a one year Gurantee on our puppies.We stand behind all our puppies!
What do you look for in buyers of your puppies? I prefere to asked those Qusitions over the phone for various reasons. Is there an application? No, not at the present time... We are working on one. Is someone is an approved home, is it necessary to give a deposit? That is like I said compleately up to the indenvinal. It is perfectly fine with me if one just wants to check back with me of course! Or can a future buyer just wait and see what is available? Mireya I don't mind hel[ing you, However if you are interested in one of our puppies I would like to speak to you and maybe get a bit of information that is very important to us at Story Book Yorkies. Our puppies happiness is very important to us and if a person can respect that, I know it should all work out! Thank you so much for your interest and we wish you well. Story Book Yorkies.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!