View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
MaddiesMommie
LoveMy2
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico29 View Post
So many helpful tips posted here! What did you guys do when you first brought them home if you had to leave them both at home? Would you keep them separated? How would it go if the puppy was crated and the older one was "free"? Also, after adjusting to each other, if you could only bring one cutey with you on errands, would you always choose the original dog or would you take turns? If you did leave them at home, how did that baby react? Sorry....so many questions here....but I appreciate all your feedback.
When I leave my puppies at home, I leave the newbie in her crate and Maddie is free, as always. Personally, if I can only take one with me on errands, I would choose the original, she just loves it sooooo much. However, when the new one is old enough I will start letting her go along so she is used to car rides. I would like to get where they can both come along. As for now, the new pup doesn't know any different than being left at home, but my big girl does. This adjustment was hard enough for her so I try to make it as easy as possible Feel free to post anymore question you have.
MaddiesMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!