Thread: So nervous
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 05:33 PM   #2
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by may
i know this must be asked all the time......well i'm gettin my yorkie in a week of so ...but i have absolutely NO experience what so ever.......and i need all the advice i can get.
my biggest fears are:
where do place his bed?
how to train it for anything?
do i take it places with me at such a young age?
can i leave it alone?
can i put it on my bed?

any advice would be great......i've just been told soo much that i'm unsure if i can do this.
Hello and welcome to YT. If I was you I would go out and read up on every thing that I could find on Yorkies The more info the better.
The bed should be where ever you plan on him sleeping Maybe on the floor next to your bed or in an Xpen.
how to train it for anything? You teach it Just like you would a baby. and remember it is just a bay.
Yes you can take it places.I wouldent carry it around alot or let a lot of people handle it. I dont let any strangers handle mine.You dont want to over do it either They get tired real fast.
Yes it can be left a lone for awhile. But make sure its out of harms way. and puppy proff the area.
A lot of people do put theirs in bed . Mine sleep with me. But if its really small and is a puppy it could fall out and get hurt.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!