View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 AM   #14
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
for those bully sticks are those the ones that smell better i've heard about, i have a few, what age is it best to give a pup those bully sticks, i don't want to give them to her if she's too young and will choke or have problems. aunt Karrie gave me some though

funny story side note: when Karrie gave me those, i was like "are these bully sticks" in less than a second, "Bailey" was at my side looking at me like, ok you said it, now give me one!! it was the cutest thing ever!
Yes, hers don't smell at all!! You don't really have to worry about choking with bully sticks until she chews it down small enough for her to choke on, so they are usually ok for puppies. I started giving them to Tate when I first brought him home at about 3 months. They are great for teething pups (they saved a lot of furniture and baseboards around my house).

You want to be careful if you buy bully sticks locally - if they aren't wrapped in plastic they could be covered in harmful bacterias.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown

Last edited by BonBon; 07-30-2009 at 07:25 AM.
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!