View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Default i found a breeder in korea!!! well sort of!

hey everyone in asia, especially in korea,

ive been doing research for a whole year in reputable dog (yorkie specifically) breeder in korea and after failed attempts i realized that there are none!

however, tonight, i made a break through!

when i can't sleep i'm on youtube watching make up tutorials, craft tutorials, comedy blogs and dogs. yes i randomly google random dog breeds. tonight, korean jindo. then it led me to a maltese link. i love maltese just as much as i love yorkies then came across this one video with the link. the description was in korean something about don't mind the voices or what not. so i said to myself heck, ill check out the link and guess where it led me? a breeder's site!

this breeder's gorgeous dogs compete in shows around asia and maybe around the world! it got me super excited because there is a hope! there is a hope that there will be a reputable breeder in korea!

even though this breeder is a maltese breeder, i thought i would share this information with you all

the site:
Shinemore Maltese - ???????

oh p.s i'll be moving to korea very shortly!!!! leaving canada on aug 9th! can't wait to meet you korean yorkie owners! even if i don't have a yorkie (ill borrow a cousin's dog lol)
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!