View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #27
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza View Post
I can't believe people would look down on the larger yorkies...I just don't understand that at all...what is it...snobbery? I know i said I looked for a smaller yorkie...but i wouldn't look down on a larger one( my last yorkie was between 5-6lbs)...and i DID NOT pay more for Pixie...she was the same price as the larger ones. People will look down on the little ones too..yes, they are the so-called runts of the litter but people will use that in a derogatory (sp?) way and say they are pathetic and more prone to sickness which is not ALWAYS the case...I also think they get bashed from those that are jealous because their yorkie got bigger than they would have liked...I know that sounds silly and some won't like me for saying it but i have encountered it many times...it can all get rather tiring sometimes
Uni was the runt of her litter, but she turned out fine. Her brothers would not play with her, totally ignored her. BUT I didn't pick Uni b/c she was the runt. In fact, she picked me! We were checking out all the pups and she tried soooooo hard and crawled up into my lap. I said, yup this is our new pup!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!