View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 09:44 AM   #1
holly02042
BANNED!

Omg Frusterated already...training help!

I had a Pomeranian (Roxi) a few years ago (who lives with my Mother now). Currently have a Pug (Bailey) and my new baby Yorkie, Tobey (only 1.3 lbs at 3 months) in the household. I trained Roxi & Bailey the same way. We used pee-pee pads inside a crate. We did not lock them up at night, they slept on the bed with us. When we would leave the house, (no more than 5 hours at a time at the most) we would leave them in the crate with the pads, food and toys. They both were very easy to train and consistently go in the crate on the pad to go potty. Here i am, hoping to be 3 for 3, but no luck so far. I have only had Tobey for 2 days now so i am sure i am just getting ahead of myself, but am frusterated and worried. As he is so small, it takes him a few miles (LOL) to get to the kitchen where the crate is. I can not gate off a portion of the house because the cat needs free roam to her litter box and our Pug needs to also be able to go where her crate is. Any suggestions on potty training? I'm trying here... LOL Also, Bailey seems to really like Tobey.. she watches over him and just wants to play all the time. She shares her toys amazingly too. I do get worried though because of tobey's size. sometimes i can not tell if they are just playing or if bailey is hurting him unintentionaly. Again, any suggestions? All ideas are certainly appreciated. Thanks so Much!!

*Holly*

P.S. i am new here, and fell in love with this site! Glad to be a member!
holly02042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!