View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
tonyag9
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Please tell me to STOP worrying.....

unless I SHOULD be worrying, then tell me the truth and I will just keep it up lol My sweet little boy woke me up this morning puking. He threw up just a tiny spot on my bed and then it was like he was still trying to throw up some more (dry heaving I guess) but WITH reverse-like sneezing! His whole body convulsed while he did this and it sounded like an asthma attack or something along with it. It only lasted maybe a minute, but after that he just went to his bed in the crate. NORMALLY while I am getting ready in the morning, he runs around like crazy dog. I even picked up my keys to test him bc that ALWAYS gets him running to the door, but he just picked his head up and looked at me. At that moment I decided when I was finished getting ready he was going to the vet. Well, the next time I came out and checked on him (just a few minutes later), he was running around like his usual self. He even ate a treat I gave him. Then when I picked up the keys he ran to his door as usual. Seemed 100% normal at this point. I waited and watched him for awhile longer (decided to be late to work) and he still seemed okay, so I left him home. Now I'm worrying he will have another "episode" while I'm not there and something will happen to him. I've only owned big dogs before and a friend here at work said her small dog would do that a lot. He does tend to throw up a little bit a few times a week. Am I just used to having a big adult dog (had my last dog for 16 years) so I'm overreacting to "normal" puppy pukeiness? Also, is the reverse-sneezing thing at the same time (like he couldn't breathe), something to worry about. I'm worried sick now and wish I wouldn't have left him!!!!!! Please help!
tonyag9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!