View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
starr728
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Newbie with several questions..I get my Yorkie this Thursday all advice appreciated!

Hi everyone I've been reading these forums and getting aquainted lately with yorkie talk and getting prepared for our new baby girl Karlee, she is 13 weeks old and we are bringing her home on Thursday. I have a few questions I wanted to ask-

Question #1 What is recommended to feed my Yorkie? I've read a lot of horror stories over some types of dog foods and want to feed my girl something healthy.

Question #2 Also how do I prepare for the first few nights with her. I have a baby play pen and wondered would it be a good idea to put her crate, blanket, water bottle and food in the playpen and let her sleep near our bed I want to make her adjustment to our new home as easily as possible.

Question #3 can you tell me some great toys for a puppy to start off with (I have a several already but just wondered some that are really good for a Yorkie and my main concern very safe)

Question #4 I read about bath time to use warm towels or blow dry your Yorkie and also wondered I want to keep my Yorkie with shorter hair would it be best to trim her each week before bath time?

Any advice for me would be appreciated even if its a question I did'nt ask I just want some ideas for her first week home with us to get her adjusted. Thanks!!!
starr728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!