View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
thburton1
Yorkie Yakker

Question Sick Puppy 5months 1 lb 7 oz

Hi I am new to the forum! I have a Yorkie puppy her name is Maddie and she has had a few problems already in life. The vet thinks that acid reflux is causing her to throw up and become hypoglycemic. For the past three months she has been like this, mostly throws up at night when we are sleeping she will wake me up heaving. It used to be she would throw up orange colored stuff until it turned to white clear foamy stuff and could be 8 -12 times in a row until she was done. Now it is maybe once every day to every other day. I am so confused because the two vets that I have taken her to have not really told me anything to do to help her except give her Karo syrup when her gums turn pale. She is 5 months old and only 1 lb 7 oz, I have read on here where most Yorkie owners babies by 5 months are like 5 and 6 pounds. I contacted the breeder and all they can tell me really is if something happens they can give me another one. She is my baby I do not want another one I want her better! She eats good, plays good, and everything just throws up and becomes extremely weak and crys when you touch her. If anyone out there can give me a suggestion I would really appreciate it, I want to save my baby.
thburton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!