View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #6
RitaNBoobear
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
Get a video of that!

Any way to babygate puppy away from the hor devours? As in he's behind the gate kitty is not.

My solution won't work for you...I babygated the laundry room which contained the litter box and all cats now eat their food on top of a kitchen island.

Eventually the babygate was removed...the dogs don't even go inside that room and two have actually missed developing a taste for kitty crunchies
Thanks for the reply and believe me hear ya – Absolutely we can “gate” her “in” as it were. And we do this -- Keep Boo in her Pen (which has access to her crate, food, ramp up to bed etc. BUT anytime we let her out - and I want to be able to let her play w/2yr old cat and have a bit of freedom - she BEE_LINES for cat food. Before we let her out of the penned area we have to pick up the catfood and gauge if cats are done eating. Fine no prob. BUT w/3 cats I can't easily pick up the litterbox on an as needed basis AND w/17yr old - if he has to go and can't get to the box - he'll pee-soak chairs, bedspreads etc. He has a big box on every floor of the house. I have spent small fortune on litter alone. When we let Boo out - w/in seconds of feet on floor, she races to look for now, New or Used Cat food.

Last edited by RitaNBoobear; 07-28-2009 at 09:48 AM.
RitaNBoobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!