View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #13
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Well since my understanding of what a dog is is current as I do attend confrences on dog training and alike and read all I can get my hands on and work with professionals in the field. Writen by acredited people of scince.

Here is my understanding. Dr Mech the wolf expert that has done more work with wolves then anyone alive has a You tube post that clear says that the wolf is not now nor ever been a pack animal.

Coppinger as in Raymond and Lonre have done extensive work with dogs in the wild and have published a dog that also clearly states that dogs are not a pack animal but live in the wild as singles and maybe the pups. As the resouces do not alow the development of packs. That any fighting on a resouce site as in teh dump is over food not aplha.... and that once they leave the dump they do so as singles.

Ok what else....psychological that would take not a lay person but one that packs the DVM or the PHD in behaviour like Dr Dunbar or Dr Yin or Dr McConnnell or Dr Dodman and many others that have trained long and hard to do this.

Finally a wolf is not a dog and a dog is not a wolf. Looking to them to raise and work with our dogs makes as much sence as I am a related to a great ape therefore I must raise my human childern in the way they do. WE are genetically closer to an ape then a dog is to a wolf. We need to focus on the dog as it is not an unreal picture warped by wrongly understood scince and forgoing anything that is new as it always been done the alpha way.

"The truth about an animal is far more beautiful than all the myths woven about it." Konrad Loranz

Best of training.

JL

Last edited by YorkieMother; 07-27-2009 at 09:04 PM.
YorkieMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!