View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
dviveiros
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 019 Dehydration?!?!?

I have 2 yorkies, a 7 month male and a 1yr 1/2 old female. When I got home from work I took them out for a walk and they were both walking and playing until about 3 hours ago when I discovered [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]watery [COLOR=green !important]stool[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] on the floor. I thought it was from the lil one so I cleaned him up and took him out. I came back in and the female was [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]vomiting[/COLOR][/COLOR] clear yellowy fluid and also had [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]diarrhea[/COLOR][/COLOR]. Then the male was vomiting his food from earlier and had watery stool. I gave them both a bath and its been about 3 hours and the female seems to be dry heaving now on and off. The male is running/barking/playing while the female is laying around upset. I called the [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]animal [COLOR=green !important]hospital[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and they said to watch them and give them boiled chicken/rice/hamburger. Is there anything else I should be doing for them?? I believe they might be dehyrdated from the heat. Any ideas?
dviveiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!