View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
RitaNBoobear
Yorkie Yakker

Default Help! The Cat Poop problem w/complications

OK-I've read the great posts that i found w/word search on Cat Poop. And I googled etc. BUT of course, I want a YT opinion not general dog opinion. and if ANY OF YOU KNOW anything about an additive/supplemetn/etc. I can give TO THE CATS (we have 3) that IS SAFE and makes their cat-turd less amazing for Boo - PLEASE help. I AM ALL EARS.

Before you suggest basics: unique issue - older arthritic cat so -- Gates won't work, I can't put a lid on the box, can't really move it, or put box up high, and the other tips that usually make sense. Puppy Training is ongoing and "Leave it" is new but succesful but (and big but) - hellloooo --- only IF we see her in that microscopic split nanosecond before she snarfs the dookie like a crackwhore on a pipe.

Here's the problem: I've got a 17 yr old cat who is so old we had to use a wide open "puppy" litter box (no lid) 'cause he can't bend enough to realize he was whizzing at 45 degree angle. Even now with a 4 foot litter box and low "lip" entrance he "thinks" he's in the box, he still misses a LOT and we cover the floor w/potty pads. Otherwise He/Cat pees/poops (like a rather manly deposit!) anywhere w/out discretion. we love him and we live w/it.

Of course Boo thinks cat dookie is friggin' filet mignon and should be consumed with rapid speed. It is delightful. And Boo has JUST learned the stairs work. So far UP is more itneresting then DOWN, but MAYBE I've got one day before she figures this out. Right now, like a ricochet laser shot - she bee-lines for the catfood.

Not a nutrition probelm I don't think.
She's in LOVE w/cat food for taste and apparently.....EVEN IF it is the (uh..yuck) "recycled" version!!!

GROSS and of course then she wants kisses.

Last edited by RitaNBoobear; 07-27-2009 at 03:28 PM.
RitaNBoobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!