View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 10:03 AM   #1
DoggyStyle
Yorkie Yakker

Tell me if this is Stupid...

I am thinking about opening a Doggy Day Spa in Beverly Hills. It is like an upscale kennel. There will be a pet grooming section, a photography section, and the kennel. The kennel will resemble a hotel room with a lavish Canopy bed, and other size approperate furnature. After being groomed pets can be photographed in some of the dresses I have designed (glamour shots.) I will even offer oil painted, pencil, or pen and ink portraits for pets. I hate leaving my pet in a kennel, because you never know the treatment they will receive. and every pet is different. Some people only feed their pets during certain times of the day, and some give them access to food all day long. I would cater to their needs as well. Every bed will have a heart shaped dog biscuit on the pillow, and all kennels will have surveillance cameras, so the staff will be able to attend to the needs of the pets, and the owner would have access to the video tapes to see their dogs day out...Well anyways that is the basic idea there are many more details but how crazy do I sound? I am looking for a business partner (a crazy one)
DoggyStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!