View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
aquinn
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Narrow Grooming Clippers, People Tees, & How to Groom Your Yorkie DVD!!

I originally purchased these clippers to tip Tucker's ears with, but I gave up on them ever standing up a long time ago! They would also be great to use on the bottom of the feet but I have to take Tucker for a professional for all things feet (He HATES me to tough them )

So anyways, these have been taken out of the box once to try, and then again for pics, so they are practically brand new, with all the attachments, etc. Asking a super low $15 plus actual shipping (Please include your zip code in PM)

Also, I bought an assortment of super adorable adult HUMAN tee shirts for a cute idea I had. Along with alot of the ideas that pop into my head, this one didn't ever actually happen, so . . . I'm letting these for for $12 each!!!! Brand New!!! Never worn!!! I think the original price was either $19.99 or $24.99. I have all sizes, S, M, L, XL so let me know the size in your PM. If I take these out of their original packaging I can ship for $2 first shirt, extra $.50 after that. If you want the original packaging (the box) I'll have to do actual shipping ( its been $5 and up due to the size of box required to fit the box in)

I have pink tees with a Bulldog Puppy, Purple with a long haired yorkie, Blue with Yorkie Puppy and other PureBred Puppy Friends, and

Happy Shopping!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P3141805.JPG (133.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg P4111875.JPG (150.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg P6122302.JPG (151.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg P6122310.JPG (135.1 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by aquinn; 07-27-2009 at 01:10 PM.
aquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!