View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
WoodyMorgan
Yorkie Yakker

Default Throws up after every meal!!!

Quick history, Bogie threw up all his food in the evening, 2 days later we were at the vet for shots, I told the vet about it and that it haden't happened since. She thought he was just fine. A couple days later we went to the groomer and he got a little diaper rash under his tail. A few warm packs and a few days it was all cleared up. This was about 3 weeks ago. Since then, about every other day, 1-2 or more times, he would throw up a yellowish bile and once in a while he would vomit his breakfast or dinner. We started puppy sitting a friends black lab on Wednesday (very gentle, old guy, just likes to hang out and play ball), since then Bogie has vomited breakfast and dinner, AND once or twice that yellowish bile EVERY DAY!!! His energy level is still pretty much the same, he's definately more cuddley, and at times won't even take a cheerio for a treat (now that's really weird!) I don't know what to do!! Is it a long reaction to the shots?? Is it from the "diaper rash"? We moved to the country and are on well water now, but I only use the filtered fridge water. Could it be from the water?? If anyone has any thoughts I would REALLY appreciate the input.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!