View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 03:07 AM   #13
crystalsmom
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili Dawg View Post
Welcome to YT!

Zena did not bark much as a puppy and I was OK with that. But at six months she really developed a voice. Now, at eight months she can really let it rip. Oh my! She barks at the postman and passersby, the doorbell, even doorbells on TV!

Bows? Bows? We don't need no stinking bows! Zena will have none of it; will immediately find a way to get any type of bow/ribbon/band off her topknot. So, we cut her a visor instead and it looks very nice. I'm thankful my SO is not insistent on a bow for her, especially since I do all the walking. She did buy a pink harness and leash. Moan! But changed to black for both after seeing it in use. Woo hoo! I'm over six feet tall and 210 pounds. Zena is 7.5 pounds. I'm sure we are quite a site as we walk, run, and trot together on walks. I'm thankful for no bows, ribbons, or clothes. Whew! I live too close to San Francisco for that noise! LOL!

Oh, and Royal Canin is what Zena eats along with most any plant she fan find (I know I know, we are working on it).
You are too funny I think that is so thoughtful of your SO to get a black harness and leash, I'm sure I would do the same if I had a man walking my yorkie.

crystalsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!