View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 01:47 AM   #1
tinknpiper
Yorkie Yakker

Confused Potty training issues

Ok I know this sounds bad but piper is 1 1/2 and she still is not potty trained. She is 4 lbs and she seems to go sooo often. We take her out often and put her in the crate while we are gone and sleeping and she holds it but when she is in the house she just goes whenever she wants. Her mom, who I have, will bark and growl at you when she has to go so I was hoping Piper would learn from her but she doesn't. She goes multiple times when we go outside she just will not let us know when she has to go. I know some people have used the diapers to help potty train but those do not work. I bought her one when she went into her first heat and she just peed in it. I think she hated it so much that she learned that if she peed in it she didn't have to wear it because I had to wash it. I do not know what to do and am getting tired of cleaning up poop and having to shampoo my carpets all the time. Has anyone else had issues with this? She is little so at first I thought she just couldnt hold it for very long but she will hold it all night when she is in her crate and while we are at work we put her in a playpen and she will hold it then too. It is just when she is out and we are home that she pees and poops in the house. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO???? I am very frustrated and am not sure what to do. PLEASE HELP!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!