View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 06:14 AM   #5
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy0721
Well, IMO I would give her another chance. Maybe something came up,family emergency or personal. There are many people that are very guarded and private about that kind of thing. as far the computers, maybe they had one but not the internet. If she went far maybe there wasn't long distance on the phone. I mean so many things could have prevented her from calling. I think you should stop over -analyzing things and give her a 2nd chance. If you say she passed all the check marks then what is the hold up? You can't penalize a person for one silly mistake(experience talking here with that ). I just say this because I do that same thing, I over analyze EVERYTHING. It is a bad habit of mine!! But in my opinion I say go for it!! This poor pup needs a home, and she may need someone to love too. You could always do like a check up w/ the option to pick up the pup "in case" something doesn't look right too??? Good Luck, I am sure you will do the right thing!!

Her family visit was in the same State not to far away and she did have the whole day before to contact me . PLUS.....by coincedence I only live down the STREET. How hard would it have been???
I do checks on people but sometimes you can't tell what is really up with a person by those. I just have to rely on my instincts. I guess I might be wrong sometimes , but I would rather be safe then sorry and wondering .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!