View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 09:15 AM   #11
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broodizt View Post
Hi everyone,

Well, we (Muffin and I) also just got our hot pink harness and leash today plus the toy and yummies. Thanks Cindy, Muffin LOVED the harness. Now I mean she went BERSERK when she saw it and would not stop squealing until I put in on her and took her outside for a walk. This is her second harness and she is just crazy about the HARNESS and just as crazy about the Yorkie Yummies. Those tiny little Yummies, she will do anything for them. She really enjoyed the toy stuffed with the Yummies. I MUST order some more Yummies. Cindy, if you're reading this, I have a question. Is it safe for Cassie and Muffin to wear the harness all the time, like day and night (while they sleep?) Is there any problem with that? They seem very comfortable in their harnesses, with plenty of room. But I want to check and be doubly safe, as they are my babies. Anyone else use the harnesses 24/7? Would be grateful for an answer. They are sleeping with them tonight and there does not seem to be a problem, but just want to be sure. Love to all, and thanks again Cindy for an array of AWESOME products!!!
Shellie Muffin and Cassie
Wow, Shellie, I am so humbled by you raving review. THANK YOU! I might not be the best person to answer the question about wearing the harness 24/7. My kids all go naked - no clothes or harnesses unless we are going out. Hopefully others will offer their more experienced opinions.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!