View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 03:38 AM   #1
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

Default Adoption ..What would YOU do?

I'm having trouble making a tough decision. As you all know I have Miss Pee Pee Pants (who is now coming along in training) up for adoption. She is an adorable tiny Pomchi who has a wonderful temperment and is an all around great pup. Well I have an applicant who has passed all the checks and wants her , but here is what happened.

Everything with the check was smooth but then when it came time to set up a final adoption day... she disappeared on me. We had spoke all day and then she let me know I would have to talk to her by the evening because she was going away for a day the next day. So I try and get in touch with her in theafternoon and leave messages , but I never hear anything for 3 days. Then 3 days later I get a message saying she was visiting family and can she still get the dog.

Well I have to say that "NO SHOWS" and "People who don't call back" are my biggest pet peeves in life. I'm of the belief that if someone really wants something they will do their darnedest to make it happen. So I'm wondering how being away for a few days kept her away from phone or an email. if it was me and say I had forgotton the number... I would have asked to use someones computer , or even went to one of those places like a computer cafe or even a library to send an email. Also most people have computers and I'm thinking I can't believe NOBODY in a family had a computer or friend with a computer so she could have emailed me.!!!!! So now I am having serious issues with adopting to her because I felt leaving it hanging while I was waiting for a meet date was totally irresponsible. PLUS..... she already had told me she was going the next day , so why on earth would she have not replied the night before sayng something to me? I sure would have If I had really wanted a puppy from someone.

So am I being an A$$ about a little thing or what????? Maybe I'm being too touchy? i just don't know
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!