View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Vwitscher
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Does this seem weird to anyone else?

On July 13th 2009 there was a post made by someone registered as Taushaee that said:

good breeder?
Hello! I am new to YT and was looking for some advice. I am interested in purchasing a new puppy. I have been speaking with Sue from T-Cup Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Miniature Yorkies for Sale Yorkie Breeder Chihuahua about a new puppy but was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this breeder? I am living in Baltimore, MD and would like to pick up my puppy in person if possible. Does anyone know of any good honest breeders in MD or know any at all that you would reccommend?
Thanks,
Tausha

Then on the 16th of July there was this:

Looking for a female in TN
I'm looking for a cute female in tn. I would like her to be small, weighing around 4-5lbs. Full grown. I want her to have blue tan coloring with perked ears. Would also also like her to be akc. Please let me know if anyone has anything that may fit my needs.
Thanks,
Tausha

On the 22nd of July this was posted:

Looking for a female near Georgia
Hello! I have recently moved to Atlanta Georgia and am still looking for a female. I would like her to be AKC, possibly with champion bloodlines. Will weigh 5lbs. as an adult, with the traditional blue/tan coloring and perked ears. I would like to pick her up in person. If you have anything that may fit my needs please let me know.
Thanks,
Tausha

And also on the 22nd of July this one:

Looking for female in Idaho or Utah
I am still looking for a female and am moving to eastern Idaho tomorrow. I am looking for a female that is AKC, with possible champion bloodlines. I would like her to be blue/tan with perked ears. I also would like her to weigh4.5-5lbs as an adult. If you know of any good breeders in UT or ID please let me know!

Is it just me or is there something not right here?
Vwitscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!