View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 04:05 AM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My Killer Yorkie =)

Dont mess with me or my yorkie will kiell you!..LOL

my gidget has always been my loyal yorkie, and we have always been close. Then she had her eye injury about 6 months ago and we became even closer.

she is also her daddys baby, all the girls love him. let me start of saying we have little girl 5lbs yorkie pom that was bought for me almost 7 yrs ago but she loves my husband and no one else unless you have food. and gigdet will be 3 in 2 months, she was my b day present to my self.

well this morning my husband came in the bedroom getting ready for work at 5am..i was only half asleep and he smacked me on the bottom..which brought out the KILLER yorkie in my gidget! she bit him! and was barking at him...so he did it again and she just made these barking crying sounds and snipped at him. she never hurt him or broke the skin. i couldnt stop laughing...he try it like 5 times and the same reaction..then here came his hero collar tinkling all the way in...but she wouldnt try anything gidget is top dog. but he kept saying thats alright little girls got my back, she loves me even if you (gigdget) dont..LOL it was really funny. it nice knowing you are loved and you puppy will fight for you

little girl, his dog, will do the same to me if i pop him on the arm or something

oh my new addition teddy (4.5 months old) was barking and crying at him when he smacked my bottom too..he tried to defend his mommy ..LOL

Last edited by tammy8833; 07-24-2009 at 04:08 AM.
tammy8833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!