View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 04:09 PM   #10
uhxohxcece
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg thank you all!!!

thanks for the threads and thank you alll && hellooooo=)

p.s: ive noticed something strange lately. you all might think im weird or crazy but here i go . my louis never barks not even when people come over my house...ive caught him three times barking on different nights at the same thing. he stands in my living room couch and looks directly at my room..he stares for a while (my rooms door is open) and then he starts barking. mind u...nobodys in my room. why this creeps me out?

two or three months ago i saw a ghost in my room =(
ill explain with details and all so you guys dont think im weird

i had just gotten home from seeing my bf, it was 2 am and my sister had fallen asleep in my bed. i use the restroom...go change and then come back and wait for my bfs txt message ..he txts me and i decide to go sleep... i realize one of my curtains is open...so i start deciding if i should stand up and fix it or not..my sister is sleeping in fact shes drooling LOL shes only 6... well...i decide to not fix it and go sleep thinking im an idiot for even thinking someones looking at me,,, i turn around and feel like someones staring at me.. i look back and nothing.. so i close my eyes.. then i get goosebumps all over my body and i open my eyes... and i see this dark shadow of a young guy... how do i know its a yound guy? he talks to me =( he says" does it feel good?" and laughs i tried to yell and couldnt i felt like something was in my throat =(((( how do i know im awake? im looking at my sister breathing and the curtain open ..i pinch myself and yes i am awake... i close my eyes and tell myself im dreaming anyway. i turn around and then i feel the same thing... someone watching me,,this time to my right.i look and see the shadow....this is when i creep out and run to my parents room.. of course my mom didnt believe me...and my dad... he didnt say anything..just to turn on my lights and go sleep like that... so i did..but i lkept wakin up because i was super scared =/ well... later i figured out that my dad has seen this ghost because he never wants the door of his room closed...and he sleeps with the hallway light on...he also told me he does see a shadow but he doesnt wanna scare anyone. well.. i keep thinking my louis can see this shadow since he keeps staring at my room.. louis sleeps in my room .. in his crate in the bottom of my bed... he didnt have a problem til' last night i realized he didnt wanna sleep there and he kept trying to climb into my bed.i didnt wanna let him since hes still in the process of being potty trained.i get scared just thinking about it ughhhh!!!!! i just got my puppy last week and i hope nothing else happens. what do u all think? maybe im right ? or am i too crazy >.<

ayayayayyy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!