View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
jnsasha
YT Addict

I have three boys and a girl and wouldn't trade any of them. They all have different personalities and qualities that make them all special. Some say that girls get more attached to the male in the household. Well not in my case my Maya doesn't leave my side and she loves to be held and cuddle. I always say she has eyes of love. My boys are all different--Jake the oldest is very independant and only likes to cuddle when he is in the mood and it usually last 2 minutes but he has the best smile. Brody is my little snuggle muffin. He loves to play but he always has time for mom. Not a big kisser but he has the sweetest personality. My baby Skyler is somewhat independant yet will kiss and kiss and kiss. He likes to be held and yet loves to play. He really is the best of both worlds. I guess if I had to choose boy or girl I would say I can't choose. Each dog no matter boy or girl has a different personality and each person is looking for something different. Some might like a more independant dog where some might want a dog that needs more attention and cuddles more. I know I haven't been much help but I've always gone with my gut feeling and I haven't gone wrong yet.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!