View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #10
UmbeandYudi
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you so much for both experiance, and after reading the other thread I feel better. trying to get everything ready for her so that I can handle this is going to be really hard. The dr. said that she (Yudi is her name) will be able to feel whenever I am worried so I have to stay strong (wish me luck on that one).

I'll defi keep Umbe the other one away from her since, this past week she was at the dog park and pulled on her leash because she was running after my boyfriends kids in which caused her back paw to bleed. So I about 10 mins later I'm at the vet leaving with a bandage on her leg and an e-coller on and trying to find a spiecalist because my little one's starts to limp. SO...DO I FEEL LIKE I'M A GREAT MOM RIGHT NOW!

Do you make e-collars for 2 1/2lb -3lb dogs? Because I might be interested!

You are right I will have to keep thinking of the outcome, Its just so hard since she looks fine right now when her leg isn't bugging her and that you know tomorrow she will be in pain.

You said you had both back legs done at the same time... She is only getting one done since the dr. recomends just one at a time so boy do i look forward to later this year Do you think that doing it at the same time was easier?

Good idea on writing the questions out before, My mind is so on tomorrow morning i didn't even think of it. I was balling when he told me that she would spend the night. It's going to be a long friday.

Here is some pictures that i want to share of the girls at the moment:
Yudi is the one on her back with her belly waiting for some attention and Umbe my poor baby with the e-collar on is sleeping since the kids are at the pool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (158.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg photo[5].jpg (151.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg photo[2].jpg (136.3 KB, 16 views)
UmbeandYudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!