View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
uhxohxcece
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 Hii! im claudia and i'm new here :)

i'm a new mommyyyyyy
(at least thats what everyone tells me lol)
&& im soooo excited. Louis (loo-e) is 4 months and hes beautifully amazing!!!! i have so many questions to ask!!!! , i dont know where to start .

hummmm

my louis is extremelly different from all yorkies ive seen, mine is a lazybutt but then again... i guess its because hes a puppy? i was a little worried at first but came to the conclusion its normal..he does run around once in a while...hes so good though...ive been potty training him and hes doing very well so far. i hope he keeps up this way . ive been googling answers to my questions but they all have this random answers and havent been really helpful...like the whole,, petco vs. petsmart thing...and the which food is good for him? ive figured out so far that the vet. science diet..is not really the best food for my puppy (according to some suggestions by people who also have yorkies). i want to know which puppy foods are the best, i dont mind paying the price as long as its good for him. another thing.. my boyfriend tells me he looks like a sissy dog because i put bows on him(UGH!...men)..my mom gave me the idea to make boy-ish ribbons...idk how that works -.- lol.And last but should have beeen my first question... pet insurance? do any of u know which is/could be of more benefit to my puppy? well ill be glad to read any comments/suggestions.. thanks a lotttttt.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!