Thread: My Little Luvs
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default My Little Luvs

Ladies We have whelped our new Show Hopefuls on March 22, 2009. We we're blessed with 4 beautiful dolls 1 little princess and 3 little princes. Now my percious dolls are 4 months old today. They are beautiful. Shooter has been adopted out. He just wasn't breeding or show quality.

Oscar is my little attitude Prince lol. at 3 lbs. 8oz. I have a feeling Oscar may end up to light to show & need your honest thoughts on his coat changing. Oscar has completed his AKC Canine Citizen & Obedience class & will get his AKC Certifiate, he now can go into Schools & Nursing Homes. He is a little wild still lol. His gait is beautiful, he holds that little head of his so high & proud.

Bandit is my pleaser Prince at 4 lbs. 2 oz. has such a thick coat, I don't know if his coat will be cottony or modified as it doesn't feel that way at all (His sire is modified & I learned from his how the texture feels) so please any wisdom on Bandits coat texture. His gait is beautiful also, he also holds that little head of his so high & proud.

Bella is a little mellow Princess at 3 lbs. 8oz. just as sweet as can be, not to happy with lead training lol. She is a bit timid now & then but coming along so beautiful. Her gait is beautiful also, she also holds that little head of hers so high & proud.

All stack good except sometimes they want that bottom to go down when being stacked. All have good toplines, great bites. Top knot training is coming along great. We work every single day with them.

Weezie & Galahad have went to new forever homes as they we're now show or breeding quality, so we now have 5 in our pack. I have posted pics on my site Silver Springs' Yorkshire Terriers - Home (More of Bandit & Oscar) & Bella is there too from Sunday & today, just go to our Photo Gallery and scroll down to each of their names to view their photos. Please "Everyone" here let me know your honest thoughts, you know me I can take them, good or bad. Hugs, Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!