View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

First off -- WELCOME TO YT! Hope you decide to stick around and enjoy this site as much as I do. Lots to learn and share here!

I agree with the others -- your best bet is with an established Rescue organization. If you are willing to adopt from a Rescue, they will probably welcome your application. Keep in mind that adopting, even a rescue, costs money, sometimes several hundred dollars. If you want to volunteer as a foster to keep yorkies of any age until they are appropriately vetted for adoption, I am sure there are some that can use the help. Not sure if you are looking for that sort of situation.

If you are just asking for a free puppy, (and who wouldn't want one?) that is actually not allowed on here -- sorry. But if you are looking to rescue those in need, look through the Rescue thread for opportunities to help. Here is a link to that forum: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...-homes-needed/

Glad you were able to give Chloe a nice home. Very unprofessional of a breeder not to be able to financially provide for a puppy she has helped bring into this world. Lucky for this little one that you were there to make her world right again!

Last edited by FlDebra; 07-21-2009 at 05:53 PM.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!