View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 07:52 AM   #11
SnugsColeman
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Same Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahas3 View Post
When we first Adopted Lolita she had just recently been spayed and she humped on our little Laddy all the time..We would just tell her sternly NO and remove her from him.....Well we thought problem was solved, hadn't seen it happen in over a month untilllllllllllllll. I went in the bathroon to see what they were up to....You guessed it...they were hiding in there and going at it . The funny thing is Laddy is an intact little male and he just looks at Lolita like ..what the heck are you doing.
Princess is in heat... and she has been humping on Prince like you would not believe.... and they take turns w/the teddy bear..... I have 3 kids and we are very open with them about everything. My kids know when they see our yorkie babies doing this they tell them no. I have smart kids and they know the facts of life and how things goes. We as humans do crazy stuff and we are the smart animal (?). Other animals such as dogs just does what they feel is natural to them.... how do you explain to them differ? All you can do is say No and take them from what they are doing......
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!