View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
IHeartSnS
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Diarrhea...YUCK!

So let me just give everyone a quick background on my little one. I got her as a stray about 3 years ago from a puppy mill that would just let the yorkies run away and never try to get them back. My moms friend rescued her and gave her to me. From the day I got her she has had stomach problems, she was only 3.5lbs when i got her and is now 6.5 so I'm sure she wasn't eating well when she was on her own. But when I got her she had the WORST case of worms ever, like even the vet said he had never seen anything like it. I literally had to put a diaper on her because they were just crawling out of her butt (sorry for the graphic picture). So even after we got that cured she would just randomly get bouts of diarrhea (I'm sure I'm spelling that wrong), it never seemed to coincide with anything I never changed her food or treats. When we moved out to California 2 years ago it seemd to stop but now that we are back on the east coast again i'm starting to notice it. We took her to the vet a couple of weeks ago for it and the fecal came back negative and she had a clean bill of health. So my question is is it possible for some dogs to just be cursed with bad luck in that department? She never seems to feel sick during these times and they usually go away within 3 days and some chicken and rice. I was just wondering cause it's kind of stinky business
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!