View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
DooiesMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs down Milk-Bone Reviews show BAD NEWS

I was looking to see if Milk-Bones are bad for dogs and these are the reviews I found........

I have been finding flying insects around Milk Bones. Finally I opened one and found it infested with small worms that I am certain evolved into flying insects. I can't believe they are selling that garbage.

I have been giving my corgi and jack russel terrier milk bones for several years. But I just opened a new box and it was infested with worms. I am furious. I will never buy their product again!!!

My rating is zero stars. I have been giving my dog the large milk bones for the past 5 years, Two of my last three purchases of the large milk bones have been very upsetting. After a problem with one box I removed the milk bones and placed them in sealed plastic continers. Why?? becaus the first of my last htree purchases had inch worms come out of th bones. Now, two boxes later it is infested with inch worms again. And of course I did see them and my dog has already eaten a few.

The fourth ingredient listed in on the label is: DRIED DIGEST OF POULTRY BY-PRODUCT..... need I say more? Isn't that chicken poo????? GROSS!

Disgusting Treat. I was going to go into what ingredients were bad, but i would've had to describe every single ingedient on the box! Just becuase it is a name brand treat, does not mean that it is healthy. If its advertised on tv, its not a good food/treat. Do not settle for a dog treat just because its cheap.

Milk bones are full of junk

HORRIBLE ingredients....don't smell good at all, might as well give your dog cardboard.

They're dogs...they will eat anything..it's my job to read the boxes and know what is good to feed them and what is not.... This one is a definate NO!!

my dogs get loose stools that are nice and colorful- needles to say I no longer buy the Milk Bones

Just thought you dog lovers should know
DooiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!