View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
jmt_xoxo
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Confused his er.. testicles.

my babyboy louie is now 6 months and 2 weeks old, but his balls haven't dropped yet.
three months ago, his vet said that louie might have cryptorcidism and would have to do surgery on him to locate his testicles if they didn't drop before he was six months.
but the night before he turned 5 months, i woke up and found him laying on his back sleeping. and there were two little round "marbles" in his.. area. as soon as he noticed i was awake, they just disappeared! well, sort of. they're more frequent visitors and now come out at the weirdest times. like when i'm picking him up, he's sitting on his grandpa's lap, someone comes home or whenever he's excited (sort of like how a guy gets when.. uh yeah. dropping it..]
we went to the vet a couple weeks ago for his first set of vaccinations and i asked about them. miss vet gave him a "feel test" (icles ] and said that only 1 was starting to drop. but that couldn't be true, because there are definitely two whenever i rub his chest.
we're going back tomorrow for his second set of shots and i'm going to ask again. but i want to know other yorkie mommies have to say as welll.
so what is the cases with his marbles? why have they only halfdropped? has any of your babyboys experienced this? should i bet concerned?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!