Thread: Tail docking
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #20
tinknpiper
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianao View Post
My Max has his tail. I didn't even know that you were supposed to do that. I couldn't imagine putting my dog through pain unnecessarily. He looks very cute with his tail because it looks like a feather and everyone that sees him just adores the way he looks with his tail.
My girls also both have tails. Long story short Tinkerbell showed up on my door step one morning. Let my apartment know and gave them my number. Also looked for flyers and put some up. About 8 hours after she showed up my boyfriend called me while I was babysitting and told me that Tinkerbell just had a puppy. (I thought it was a joke) She did not look pregnant. Well now I have little Piper! but as I was not expecting another dog let alone a pregnant one I did not have the money to get her tail docked. So she has one and when Tinkerbell showed up on my doorstep she had one also. I have not had any issues except they get notted easily. But like you said I think they look really cute with tails and if I ever decide to breed(since I plan on finding parents before if I can) I plan on having them decide if they want the tails or not.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!